Effective as of 01/23/2023
Who we are
Our website address is https://gofreshcaribbean.com.
Personal information we collect includes:
- Contact data: such as your name, email, mailing, physical address, postal code, and phone number.
- Profile data: such as your username and password for your account on our service, and other information you include in your account profile.
- Communications: any exchanges between you and us, such as when you request support, contact us with questions or feedback or complete our surveys.
- Content: any comments, text, images, audio, video, or other content you post or provide through the Service.
- Payment and transactional data: information needed to complete orders on or through the Service (including name, credit card information, billing and shipping information), information about payment transactions, and order history.
- Marketing data: your preferences for receiving communications about our products, activities, events, and publications; details about how you engage with our communications; and information provided when participating in an event, contest or promotion.
We may also combine personal information obtained from other sources, such as data providers, public sources, and business partners, with information provided by you. Additionally, we, our service providers and our business partners may automatically collect information about you, your device, and your activity over time on our website and other online services, including device data, online activity data, and security data.
Cookies and similar technologies are used on our website to facilitate automatic data collection. These include:
- Cookies: small text files stored on a visitor’s device by a website, used to identify the visitor’s browser or store information and settings for tracking user activity and patterns, improving navigation, remembering preferences, and enhancing the browsing experience.
- Flash cookies: similar to cookies but allows for the storage of larger amounts of data.
- Web beacons: small images used to track website and email access and clicks, typically used to gather statistics on website usage and marketing campaign success.
- Software development kits (SDKs): third-party computer code integrated into our app to provide analytics, social media integration, added features and functionality, and online advertising.
How we use your information
When using our Service, you may share personal information about others with us, such as when you send them a gift or refer friends or contacts to us. It is your responsibility to obtain the necessary consent from these individuals before sharing their personal information with us.
We may use your personal information to:
- Deliver, operate, and improve the Service and our business.
- Facilitate your authentication to the Service by logging in through a third-party platform such as Facebook, Instagram, or Google.
- Enable security features of the Service, such as sending security codes via email or SMS, and remembering devices from which you have previously logged in.
- Facilitate social features of the Service, such as identifying and suggesting connections with other users of the Service and providing chat or messaging functionality.
- Communicate with you about the Service, including sending announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Understand your needs and interests and personalize your experience with the Service and our communications.
- Provide support and maintenance for the Service.
- Respond to your requests, questions, and feedback.
Research, Marketing, and Product Development.
We may use your personal information for research and development purposes, including analyzing and improving the Service and our business. As part of these activities, we may create aggregated, de-identified, or anonymous data from the personal information we collect. To create anonymous data, we remove information that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including analyzing and improving the Service and promoting our business.
We and our third-party advertising partners may use your personal information for marketing and advertising purposes, including:
We may use your personal information to:
- Comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal processes, such as responding to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
- Protect our, your, or others’ rights, privacy, safety, or property (including by making and defending legal claims).
- Enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Services.
- Prevent, identify, investigate, and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical, or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
- Service providers: Unrelated companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate the Service or our business (such as customer support, hosting, payment processing, analytics, email delivery, marketing, and database management services). These third parties may use your personal information only as authorized under our contracts with them.
- Partners: Third-party partners who offer products and services that may be of interest to you. We may sometimes share your personal information with partners or enable partners to collect information directly via our Service, including when you have indicated your interest in certain products or services.
- Advertising partners: Third-party advertising companies that collect information about your activity on the Site and other online services to help us advertise our and other services, and/or use hashed customer lists that we share with them to deliver ads on their platforms to our customers and similar users (“Custom Audience Campaigns”).
- Third-party platforms: Social media platforms or other third-party platforms that you connect to the Service and where you authorize us to share your information with them (such as when you use options to access the Service by logging into the third-party platform).
- Other users: Other users of the Service or the public when you choose to make your profile or other personal information available to them through the Service, such as when you provide comments, reviews, survey responses, or other content. We do not control how other users or third parties use any personal information that you make available to such users or the public. Please be aware that any information you post publicly can be cached, copied, screen captured, or stored elsewhere by others (e.g., search engines) before you have a chance to edit or remove it.
Choosing not to share your personal information
If you choose not to provide certain information that we require to provide the Service, we may not be able to offer you the Service or certain features. We will clearly indicate which information is mandatory for the provision of the Service at the time of collection.
If you choose to connect to the Service through your social media account or another third-party platform, you may be able to use your settings in that platform to limit the information we receive from it. However, please note that if you revoke our access to information from a third-party platform, that choice will not apply to information that we have already received from that third-party.
Change of Control
We also reserve the right to transfer information about you to a successor organization if, we transfer the ownership or operation of one of our websites to another organization or if we merge with another organization. If such a transfer occurs, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use personal information you have provided to us in a manner consistent with this policy. Following such a sale or transfer, you may contact the entity to which we transferred your personal information with any inquiries concerning the processing of that information.
Other Sites and Services
The Service may contain links to websites and other online services operated by third parties. These links are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. Additionally, our content may be included on web pages or other online services that are not associated with us. We do not control websites or other online services operated by third parties, and we are not responsible for their actions. Other websites and online services may have different rules regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the other websites and online services you use.
We take the protection of your personal information seriously and have implemented robust security measures to safeguard it from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. These measures include technical, organizational, and physical controls to secure our systems and networks. However, it is important to note that despite our efforts, no security measures are completely foolproof and there is always a risk of unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of personal information.
International Data Transfers
Our online services and websites are not intended for use by children under the age of 16. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16 without the consent of a parent or guardian as required by law, we will take steps to delete it.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
GoFresh/o OEXONE USA LLC
Attn: Privacy Team
11440 Okeechobee Blvd Ste. 210
Palm Beach, Florida 33411